Wednesday, November 25, 2009

uuuuuuuum hello?

Okay its really embarrassing to blog after this long. I'm not sure anyone checks my blog anymore. So if your reading this please comment. I have decided I am going to cancel top three songs of the week. I will keep adding songs but not weekly.  
 I feel like no one ever reads my blog because the largest amount of comments I have gotten is 6 so I would like to see if y'all could double that. Well there's a lot to cover so here is a summery of my life since my last blog. I had a 5 week intensive dance program Monday-Friday. I went to a week long camp and went on a hike at 2:00 AM it was actually really fun. I went to Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, and  Canada. School started and at the end of term I had 104% in art. I signed up for my schools M.E.S.A (math engineering science achievement), and now I am in my dance studios version of the Nutcracker.
-Happy Thanksgiving 
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment