Thursday, February 5, 2009

instuments and school and randomness

wow i just realized haven't one randomness day in forever! so its today. i started piano yesterday and i might take drum lessons too later on. and hey people please don't advertise you blog is in the comments please! okay a few weeks ago yea said weeks i went to a pine wood derby here are some of my favorite cars. if you cant read the one on the bottom left (which you probably cant) it says "flying fudge-sickle" these ones are my brothers the red one is last years winner and the blue one (shiny shiny) is this years second place winner. okay vote peoples!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the shiny blue one and I loved the hot dog car--even though it was very non-aerodynamic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. raaandoom! i suggest a lily car next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha! fudgesicle
    u need 2 call me lily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the blue shinny car. my fav!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete